Monday, January 10, 2011

My feedback!

Well, I was lucky enough to try out a few of Shona's special kits to help idiots in the kitchen like me make indian food like a pro. I tried the Green Chicken Korma, Keema and Chicken Tikka Masala.

The green chicken korma was the absolute best thing! My family loved it, and it was really easy to put everything together. The little packets of garlic/ginger/chili paste and the green paste made it extra easy to cook, and with the pre-measured spices there was no worry that I would get the spicing wrong (which I often do on my own)! This was absolutely delicious.

The Keema was also very good, and very easy to follow. We all enjoyed it very much.

The Chicken Tikka Masala was a recipe that was verbal, and I think I missed something a bit in the mix. It was good, but not smooth. I think I did a little something wrong with the recipe, as the sauce was not as smooth as I would expect. The flavors were delicious though, so I am sure if I try this one again with a printed recipe it will be excellent!

Thanks Shona, and I look forward to trying more recipes soon!

N

No comments: